An extended warranty is an insurance policy on your vehicle that safeguard against expensive and unforeseen repairs. It protects a customer from repair costs. Find out more about how a warranty can benefit you from ranchosmog.com.
Types of extended warranty:
- Manufacturer’s extended warranty; it is given during the purchase of a new vehicle. Some will give additional benefits like roadside assistance.
- Used car Extended warranty; It is offered when you purchase a used vehicle from an independent dealer.
- Third party extended warranty; they tend to cost less and offer same services as the manufacture’s extended warranty.
What are the benefits of extended warranty?
- Convenience. Extended warranties provide customers with convenient services in case of vehicle breakdown. It provide additional benefits such as towing services, accommodation and meal fees and a vehicle to get them back to the road.
- Customer satisfaction. With extended warranty customers are looked after and during every step of their ownership experience.
- Ease of purchase. If you buy extended warranty from a dealership, a dealer handles all the tiring paperwork. You will be in a position to take your vehicle to any dealer with same brand of your vehicle, thus a location of your convenience.
- Increase in vehicle value. Through the extended warranty the policy is more valuable as the vehicle gets old. A vehicle that has an extended warranty is always in good working condition. It is seen as more trustworthy and of more value to the owner thus a higher trade in value.
- Repair Benefits.
Regardless of your financial situation at the time your vehicle breaks down, the extended warranty ensures that you are in a position to afford to take care of the repairs quickly and in an easy way.
Extended warranty ensures that as a vehicle owner you get quick, easy and fast repair services at less or no cost after your vehicle breaks down. As a vehicle owner you should then purchase it to get the benefits it offers and choose the one that suits your needs.
Did you know that you can get an extended warranties on your used car?